Duration 3 Days
The certification lays out the core components of the cloud administrator function and the necessary skills. Candidates will be able to apply the underpinning administration concepts in an enterprise cloud computing environment, while taking into account the impact of the shift of some aspects of a cloud administration role to external cloud providers.
- Types of Cloud Environments: Cloud environment controls, hosting, ITO Outsourcing, CoLoc, Onshore, offshore versus cloud.
- Planning for cloud capacity: Policy management and third-party management.
- Cloud Administration technology: Virtual networks, storage, and computing, application management in the cloud.
- Security administration, compliance and certification.
- Cloud Provisioning: Capacity Management, Service Desk Management, cloud provisioning/ automation management.
There are no formal prerequisites; however, it is recommended that participants have achieved the Cloud Technology Associate certification (or its equivalent) from the Cloud Credential Council and that participants are familiar with key cloud concepts and terminology.
- Network, Systems or Database Administrators
- IT Managers
ABOUT THE EXAM
- Exam Format: Web based, Closed Book
- Question: 25 questions
- Pass score: 65%
- Duration: 75 minutes. For non-native speakers an additional 15 minutes is available.
- Module 1: Cloud Resource Administration and Provisioning
- Module 2: Scalable and Elastic Administration
- Module 3: Cloud Interoperability & Portability
- Module 4: Strategic Policy Design for Cloud Usage and Compliance
- Module 5: Business Continuity Strategies and Disaster Recovery for Cloud
- Module 6: Cloud Security Fundamentals
- Module 7: Federated Controls and Strategies for Multiple Cloud and Non-cloud Administration
- Module 8: Performance Measures, Monitoring and Optimization in Production