Duration 2 Days
This introductory-level course is intended for anyone who is responsible for the day-to-day administration and management of a FortiGate unit.
Students should have completed a network certification training program and/or had at least one year of experience configuring and supporting switches and networks.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
In-depth coverage of the ten domains required to pass the CISSP exam:
- Overview and System Setup
- FortiGuard Subscription Services
- Logging and Alerts
- Firewall Policies
- Basic VPN
- Spam Filtering
- Web Filtering
Introductory-level of network security experience and an understanding of core network security and firewall concepts. Students should be familiar with networking essentials, such as LAN, Internet, security, and IP protocols.
- Module 1: Introduction to Fortinet Unified Threat Management
- Module 2: Logging and Monitoring
- Module 3: Firewall Policies
- Module 4: Local User Authentication
- Module 5: SSL VPN
- Module 6: IPSec VPN
- Module 7: Antivirus
- Module 8: Email Filtering
- Module 9: Web Filtering
- Module 10: Application Control