Duration 5 Days
Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential awarded by Project Management Institute (PMI), USA is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
This PMP Examination Preparation course helps you understand the core principles of PMP® and provides the skills to pass the demanding and challenging PMP® examinations. Our training sessions are based on the latest 6th Edition of the Project Management Book Of Knowledge (PMBOK).
PMP focuses on key skillsets in the PMI Talent Triangle (Technical Project Management, Leadership and Strategic and Business Management).
Within the respective Knowledge Areas in PMP, the Key Concepts, Trends and Emerging Practices, Tailoring Considerations and Consideration of Agile or Adaptive methods would be covered.
On completion of this 5-day course, delegates would have been exposed to our proven and customized approach of preparation for the PMP examination via:
- Exam-focused training
- Exam success strategies
- Mock sessions to simulate the actual exam
- Advice to participants on the application process for the PMP certification
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The PMP recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If you’re an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for you.
Candidates preparing for PMI’s PMP certification will also find this course very useful for them in their certification preparations.
For delegates seeking to sit for the PMP exam, this course will provide you the 35 contact hours of Project Management Training required by PMI.
Delegates are also required to submit their 4,500 hours project leading and directing experience via PMI website www.pmi.org.
Our instructor will provide comprehensive guidance during the class for this process. For details, please refer to the PMP Credential Handbook at www.pmi.org or contact us.
The PMP examination is a multiple choice, closed-book format exam, conducted using computer-based testing (CBT). There are 200 questions and candidates have 4 hours to complete the exam.
PMP COURSE DETAIL OUTLINE (PMBOK6TH EDITION)
- Module 1 – PMP and Project Management
- Module 2 – Environments in which projects operate
- Module 3 – Process Groups and Knowledge Areas
- Module 4 – Project Integration Management
- Module 5 – Project Scope Management
- Module 6 – Project Schedule Management
- Module 7 – Project Cost Management
- Module 8 – Project Quality Management
- Module 9 – Project Resource Management
- Module 10 – Project Communications Management
- Module 11 – Project Risk Management
- Module 12 – Project Procurement Management
- Module 13 – Project Stakeholder Management
- Module 14 – PMP Professional Conduct