Duration 1 Day
This course introduces learners to the lifecycle of managing ‘Agile’ style of IT project management to deliver to business expectations, as well as an engaging stakeholder throughout the project. This course will introduce the agile concept, philosophies, and practices. It also introduces some approach under agile project management i.e. DSDM, Scrum, etc.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the background to Agile Project Management and understand terminology used.
- Identify the benefits of Agile Project Management.
- Identify the philosophy and principles of Agile.
- Identify the Agile project lifecycle.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities within the Agile project.
- Identify the techniques used in Agile project management, and their benefits and limitations.
IT Management, Project Manager, IT Consultants, Business Managers, Business Process Owners, IT Developers, Service Providers, System Integrators
None, although a familiarity with IT project management will be beneficial.
What is Agile?
Traditional vs Agile Project Management
History and Objectives of Agile
Principles of Agile
Agile Approach – DSDM, Scrum
Empowered Teamwork with Business representatives
Communication is vital
Agile Testing Concept
Techniques used in Agile – Prioritization, Risks, Estimating
Roles and responsibilities in Agile (DSDM/Scrum)