Duration: 2 Days
Language: Conducted in English by EPI Certified Instructors
- CTIA Manual
- CTIA Exam Tutorial
- CTIA Exam (Take exam on the last training day)
- Attendant Certificate
- Lunch&Coffee Breaks
Certified TIA-942 Internal Auditor (CTIA)
As ANSI/TIA-942 has become the data centre standard of choice for many organizations across the globe, it is imperative for these organizations to verify the correct implementation of the standard via a stringent audit process in line with the ISO guidelines for auditing. This two-day intensive course builds further on the technical understanding of the standard acquired in the CTDC® (Certifi¬ed TIA-942 Design Consultant) course. It enables participants to develop skills and knowledge to conduct an internal audit program by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques which are aligned with the ISO-19011 auditing guideline.
The primary audiences for this course are quality directors and quality assurance managers, managers responsible for the governance of an enterprise and management of its risks, technical experts, project managers and consultants, internal auditors, compliance officers and virtually anybody involved in ANSI/TIA-942 compliance certifi¬cation related projects either from an end-user or vendor perspective.
Participants must hold a valid CTDC® certificate in order to be able to register for the CTIA® class.
CTIA® is an instructor-led course that uses a combination of presentation lectures, question and answer sessions, and business case studies. The CTIA®
After completion of the course the attendee will be able to:
- Understand the relationship between the ANSI/TIA-942 audit system, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- Prepare the organization for an audit to ANSI/TIA-942 including preparation of the required documents, resource planning and management of the audit process itself
- Conduct an Internal audit to ANSI/TIA-942 following ISO-19011 guidelines
- Facilitate and support the external audit to ANSI/TIA-942
- Manage the ‘after the audit’ process with respect to CAR (Corrective Action Reports), gap closing and ¬final certification
- Facilitate surveillance and recertification audits
- Fundamental concepts and process of an internal audit to ANSI/TIA-942
- Managing an audit programme
- Planning the audit to ANSI/TIA-942
- Conducting the audit to ANSI/TIA-942
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Following up on the audit
- Issuing a conformity certi¬ficate
- Requesting a formal external audit
- Surveillance audits
- Recertification audits
- Exam (Certified TIA-942 Internal Auditor)
Certification exam papers can be taken in paper based format at the end of the last day of the course, or online via an authorized training partner, depending on the country in which the course is delivered. The 60 min closed-book certification exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions. Candidates must achieve a minimum of 32 correct answers to pass the exam.
EXIN, is a global, independent and not-for-pro¬t examination provider. EXIN's mission is to improve the quality of the IT and data centre sectors, the pro-ficiency of IT and data centre professionals and the IT users, by means of independent testing and certifi-cation. EXIN offers candidates the opportunity to take examinations at a time and place of their choice. Every day, EXIN examinations are taken in more than 125 countries on six continents, and in more than 15 languages.
The ANSI/TIA-942 standard was created as a voluntary consensus standard by the TIA TR-42 Engineering Committee.
Neither TIA or the committee are in any way responsible for other documents used in this training or certification program.
Global Accreditation & Recognition
*Silver Authorized Partner: Network Training Center Co., Ltd. (NTC)