ITIL 4 CERTIFICATION SCHEME:
The ITIL Certification Scheme comprises of the following levels:
- ITIL Foundation
- ITIL Specialist modules (3)
- ITIL Strategist
- ITIL Leader
- ITIL Master
One of the main characteristics of the new ITIL 4 certification scheme is that it is now formed by two different designation streams; ITIL Managing Professional (ITIL MP) and ITIL Strategic Leader (ITIL SL). They are intended to provide end-learners with greater depth of content in key areas of service management and IT strategy to support their learning journey and career progression.
#ITIL Managing Professional (ITIL MP) targets IT practitioners working within technology and digital teams across businesses. The Managing Professional (MP) stream provides practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT projects, teams and workflows.
#ITIL Strategic Leader (ITIL SL) recognises the value of ITIL, not just for IT operations, but for all digitally enabled services. Becoming an ITIL Strategic Leader (ITIL SL) demonstrates that the professional has a clear understanding of how IT influences and directs business strategy.
To obtain the designation ITIL Managing Professional or ITIL Strategic Leader, the professional must complete all modules in each stream, with ITIL Strategist being a universal module for both streams.
WHY SHOULD I GET ITIL 4 CERTIFIED?
- ITIL 4 has been designed to help organizations meet the increasing demand from the current complex digital environment.
- The benefits of moving to ITIL 4 are that it:
- Demonstrates that a candidate has the knowledge to navigate the modern digital landscape.
- Shows that a candidates certification/skills are up-to-date.