Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Exam Prep
Duration: 5 Days
The CISSP certification training develops your expertise in defining the IT architecture and in designing, building, and maintaining a secure business environment using globally approved information security standards. The course covers industry best practices and prepares you for the CISSP certification exam held by (ISC)².
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam (next CISSP update will be in 2021).
- Clear understanding of CISSP 8 Domains
- Understand IT Security and Cyber Security from a management level perspective.
- Learn why you want to get your CISSP certification, what it can give you.
- Module 1: Security and Risk Management
- Module 2: Asset Security
- Module 3: Security Architecture and Engineering
- Module 4: Communication and Network Security
- Module 5: Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Module 6: Security Assessment and Testing
- Module 7: Security Operations
- Module 8: Software Development Security