CompTIA PenTest+ is one of the most comprehensive courses that cover all the PenTesting stages. PenTest+ is the only exam that incorporates all aspects of vulnerability management. This course also includes all the latest techniques used against the expanded attack surfaces.
CompTIA has designed a CompTIA PenTest+ PT0-002 course where you will learn to plan and scope a penetration testing engagement, perform pen-testing using correct techniques, tools, and then analyze the outcomes, you will also learn how to understand the compliance and legal requirements, you will also be able to produce a written report containing proposed remediation techniques.
From the CompTIA PT0-002 course designed by CompTIA, you will also learn about Regulatory compliance considerations, location restrictions, rules of engagement, background checks of penetration testing teams, DNS lookups, open-source intelligence, enumeration, fingerprinting, scanning methods, attack methods, injection attacks, report audience, data structures and many more..
After completing this course, you will accomplish following:
- Knowledge on performing penetration testing and vulnerability scanning.
- Analyzing the results and data and communicate results through effective reporting.
- Analyze the importance of planning and key aspects of compliance
- Learn to explore the network, wireless and RF vulnerabilities and physical security attacks and perform post-exploitation techniques.
- Understand penetration testing through various coding scripts such as Python, Ruby, Bash and PowerShell to gather information from the tool.
- Understand the pliability of the network to vulnerable attacks and how to mitigate them.
- Knowledge on overall state of improving the IT security across an organisation
- Lesson 1: Planning and Scoping
- Lesson 2: Information gathering and vulnerability scanning
- Lesson 3: Attacks and Exploits
- Lesson 4: Reporting and Communication
- Lesson 5: Tools and Code Analysis
- IT Security Analyst
- Penetration and Vulnerability tester
- Network Security operational
- Application security vulnerability analyst
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in the field of IT security or related field.
- Network and security knowledge.