Post Project & Lesson Learned Workshop
Provide knowledge, skills, and techniques for project managers and project teams to gain benefit from project they managed once the project deliverable(s) is/are officially accepted by project sponsor or senior management in the form of lesson learned and feedback. Without post project process, lesson learned and experiences are lost, mistakes are repeated and opportunities for operational efficiency are missed.
- Project Management – Success or Fail
- Lesson Learned – What we learned from managing project(s)
- Lesson Learned Process & Best Practices
- Feedback on Project Managers & Project Teams – Benefit to Organization & individual
- Project Team Member’s Performance Assessment
- Lecture on Requirement Gathering techniques & Requirement Management Concepts
- Group (or individual) Case Studies & Workshops on related topics
Project Manager, Programme Manager, Portfolio Manager, PMO, Individual who manage single and/or multiple projects within organization. Members of the Project Management Office, project and resource managers and team leaders will benefit from the program.