ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver And Support
The exam voucher is included in the training’s price.
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support module is part of the Managing Professional stream for ITIL® 4 and participants need to pass the related certification exam for working towards the Managing Professional (MP) designation. The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support module focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services whilst also covering supporting practices, methods, and tools.
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support course is a 4-days course based on the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support exam specification from AXELOS. With the help of ITIL® 4 concepts and terminology, exercises, and examples included in the course, you will acquire relevant knowledge to pass the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, and Support certification exam.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The learning objectives of the course are based on the following learning outcomes of the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support exam specification:
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL® practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
- Module 1: Organization and Culture
- Module 2: Effective Teams
- Module 3: Information Technology to Create, Deliver and Support Service
- Module 4: Value Stream
- Module 5: Value Stream to Create, Deliver and Support Services
- Module 6: Value Stream for User Support
- Module 7: Prioritize and Manage Work
- Module 8: Commercial and Sourcing Considerations
Participants of the course who successfully pass the certification examination will be awarded the ITIL® Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support Certification
- 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1 mark per correct answer
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 90 minutes duration (113 for non-native speakers)
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support course is aimed at ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery.
Professionals with following job titles are expected to benefit from this module:
IT Operations Manager, Availability Manager, Service Desk, Service Managers, Service Architects, Security Manager, Technology Support teams, UX/UI Designer, Development Managers, Developers, Testers, Infrastructure Operations Engineer, Software Developer
Product owners, Project Managers, Business Relationship Manager; Customer Relationship Manager
For taking the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support course, a candidate must have passed the ITIL® 4 Foundation examination. In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training course for this module.