ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve
The exam voucher is included in the training’s price.
The ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan, and Improve course is based on the ITIL® 4 Strategist Direct, Plan, and Improve candidate syllabus from AXELOS. The course provides the practical skills necessary to create a “learning and improving” IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction. With the help of ITIL® 4 concepts and terminology, activities, exercises, and examples included in the course, you will acquire relevant knowledge to pass the ITIL® Strategist: Direct, Plan, and Improve certification exam.
The ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan, and Improve course is designed to provide practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with necessary agility. It is aimed at managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. It will cover both practical and strategic elements. Therefore, it is the universal module, that will be a key component of both, ITIL® 4 Managing Professional and ITIL® 4 Strategic Leader streams.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of direction, planning, improvement.
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context.
- Understand the role of GRC and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system.
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements.
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Communication and Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement.
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning, and improvement.
- Understand and know how to direct, plan, and improve value streams and practices.
- Module 1: Course Introduction
- Module 2: Core Concepts of DPI
- Module 3: DPI through Service Value Chain and Guiding Principles
- Module 4: Role of Direction in Strategy Management
- Module 5: Implementation of Strategies
- Module 6: Introduction to Assessment and Planning
- Module 7: Assessment and Planning through VSM
- Module 8: Measurement, Reporting, and Continual Improvement
- Module 9: Measurements and Continual Improvement through Dimensions and SVS
- Module 10: OCM Principles and Methods
- Module 11: Communication Principles and Methods
- Module 12: SVS Development Using Four Dimensions
Participants of the course who successfully pass the certification examination will be awarded the ITIL® Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve certification.
- 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1 mark per correct answer
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 90 minutes duration (113 for non-native speakers)
The ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve course fundamentally targets the participants in the IT and business domains who wish to take first steps in service management or who are familiar with earlier versions of ITIL® and/or other sources of industry best practice and wish to learn about ITIL® 4.
This course and the related certification can be beneficial for the following roles:
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
- Anyone working in a Devops team
Required: ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate