Digital Transformation Certification
Digital transformation is the integration of digital technology into all areas of a business resulting in fundamental changes to how the organization operates and how they deliver value to customers.
Beyond that, it's a cultural change that requires organizations to continually challenge the status quo, experiment often, and get comfortable with failure. This sometimes means walking away from long-standing business processes that companies were built upon in favour of relatively new practices that are still being defined.
New technology trends are emerging and although some of these technologies are still in its infancy, now is the time to embrace these trends, exploring their potential, benefits and drawbacks.
To address the challenges of digital transformation and new technologies, EPI has developed a 1-day course which will answer a lot of questions such as what these trends are about, how these can be applied and what are the possible implications for the organization.
- Understand digital transformation and its impact on the future of your business and industry
- Gain solid insights in technology trends such as Blockchain, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI), its benefits and drawbacks.
- Strategize Cloud Computing and Internet of Things (IoT)
- IT strategy
- Digital Transformation
- Technology Trends
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of Things (IoT)
This course will be conducted by an EPI accredited instructor using a combination of lectures and question-and-answers session.
Certification is an option. The exam is available online from EPI. It is a 45-minute exam, with 25 multiple-choice questions. The passing rate is minimum of 15 correct answers. Students will receive an EPI Certificate of Achievement upon passing the exam.
This course is perfect for companies that want to work better with digital technologies and need a bit of direction to focus their energy. You may be:
- An organization that is looking to modernize internal processes and systems, to make them more efficient or future-proof.
- A business that feels like it has fallen behind in the use of technology and wants to set a future strategy.
- A consumer-focused company who’s wanting to use technology to better support customers ‘experiences.
- A digital agency, solution developer/provider, IT consultancy, who wants staff to learn more about the new technologies and to be able to better support clients.
- Someone who wants to learn new skills and ways of thinking about digital, to apply to your work environment.
Attendees don’t need any design or development experience - just a willingness to look critically at current situations, to be able to imagine what could be better, and to have the drive to make it happen. We recommend a mix of diverse roles attend - from senior management through to those on the front lines day-to-day.