Certified TIA-942 Internal Auditor
Language: Conducted in English by EPI Certified Instructors
The CTIA® course is a 2-day intensive course builds further on the technical understanding of the standard acquired in the CTDC® (Certified TIA-942 Design Consultant)course. It enables participants to develop skills and knowledge to conduct an internal audit program by applying widely recognised audit principles, procedures and techniques which are aligned with the ISO-19011 auditing guideline.
After completion of the course the participant will be able to:
- Prepare the organisation for an audit according to ANSI/TIA-942 including preparation of the required documents, resource planning and management of the audit process itself
- Conduct an internal audit according to ANSI/TIA-942 following ISO-19011 guidelines
- Facilitate and support the external audit to ANSI/TIA-942
- Manage the post-audit process with respect to CAR (Corrective Action Reports), gap closing and final certification
- Facilitate surveillance and recertification audits
- Fundamental concepts and process of an internal audit
- Managing an audit programme
- Planning the audit
- Conducting the audit
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Following up on the audit
- Requesting a formal external audit
- Issuing a conformity certificate
- Surveillance audits
- Recertification audits
Exam: Certified TIA-942 Internal Auditor (CTIA®)
The CTIA® exam is a 60 minutes closed-book certification exam consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions. Candidates must achieve a minimum of 32 correct answers to pass the exam.
Certification & Accreditation
Candidates who successfully pass the exam will receive the official ‘Certified TIA-942 Internal Auditor’ certificate. The CTIA® certificate is issued for the ANSI/TIA-942 version current at the time, which the candidate tested for. The certificate itself does not expire and stays relevant only for the stated ANSI/TIA-942 version.
The primary audiences for this course are quality directors and quality assurance managers, managers responsible for the governance of an enterprise and management of its risks, technical experts, project managers and consultants, internal auditors, compliance officers and virtually anybody involved in ANSI/TIA-942 compliance certification related projects either from an end-user or vendor perspective.
Participants must hold a valid CTDC® certificate in order to be able to register for the CTIA® class.