In the course you will learn best practices of Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK Guide) is the globally recognized standard for the practice of business analysis, The BABOK guide describes business analysis knowledge areas, tasks, underlying competencies, techniques and perspective on how to approach business analysis.
This course will describe the practice of the business analysis as it is applied within Performed within the boundaries of the project of throughout enterprise evaluation and continuous improvement.
Practice of enabling change in an enterprise by defining needs and recommending solution that deliver value to stakeholder Practice of enabling an enterprise to articulate needs and rationale for change, and to design and describe solutions that can deliver value
- Module 1: Intro to BABok
- Module 2: Business Analyst – Key Concepts
- Module 3: Planning and Monitoring BA
- Module 4: Requirement Elicitation & Stakeholder Collaboration
- Module 5: Requirement Lifecycle
- Module 6: Strategy Analysis
- Module 7: Requirement Analysis & Design
- Module 8: Evaluate the Solution
- Module 9: Competency of a good BA
Business analysts, Senior Business analysts, Technical Business analysts, Senior Technical Business analysts, Project coordinator Associate Project managers, Project managers, Project analysts, Project leaders, Senior Project managers, Team leaders, Product managers, Program managers and Project team members.