Certified Information Systems Auditor - ENG
The CISA Exam Preparation course is an intensive, five-day review program designed to prepare professionals for the Certified Information Systems Auditor™ (CISA) exam. The course focuses on the key points covered in the CISA Review Manual 26 th Edition and includes class lectures, group discussions, exam practice and answer debriefs. The course is intended for individuals with familiarity with and experience in information systems auditing, control or security.
Participants in the CISA Exam Preparation course will be provided instruction designed to provide the following:
- An understanding of the format and structure of the CISA certification exam.
- A knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam.
- Practice with specific strategies, tips and techniques for taking and passing the exam
- Opportunities to execute practice questions with debriefs of answers
- General Examination Information
- Domain 1: Information System Auditing Process (21 percent)
- Domain 2: Governance and Management of IT (17 percent)
- Domain 3: Information Systems, Acquisition, Development and Implementation (12 percent)
- Domain 4: Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience (23 percent)
- Domain 5: Protection of Information Assets (27 percent)
- Examination Practice
- Complex Multiple Choice
- 150 questions
- 4 hours duration
- Scaled Score between 200 to 800 Marks
- 450 Marks required to pass
Individuals who audit, control monitor and access information technology and business systems.
There are no prerequisite requirements for taking the CISA Exam Preparation Course or the CISA exam; however, in order to apply for CISA certification, the candidate must meet the necessary experience requirements determined by ISACA.