Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer
The CDPSE course is an intensive, four-day examination preparation program to prepare individuals who are planning to sit for the Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer (CDPSE) exam. The course focuses on the three domains covered in the CDPSE Review Manual and includes class lectures, group discussions/activities, exam practice and answer debriefs. The course is intended for individuals with familiarity with and experience in the field of data privacy.
Participants in the CDPSE Exam Preparation course will be provided instruction designed to provide the following:
- An understanding of the format and structure of the CDPSE certification exam.
- A knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the certification.
- Practice with specific strategies, tips and techniques for taking and passing the exam
- Opportunities to execute practice questions with debriefs of answers
Typically, each CDPSE domain will take slightly more than a day to complete, using lecture, group activities and practice questions. The CDPSE Course comprises three primary sections, covering the following domains:
- Privacy Governance (34%)
- Privacy Architecture (36%)
- Data Cycle (30%)
CERTIFICATION & EAXM
Delegates who successfully completed the course and pass the official exam and meet the necessary experience requirements will be allowed to apply for formal CDPSE certification from ISACA.
IT professionals experienced in the governance, architecture, and lifecycle of data privacy at a technical level.
Before attending this accelerated course, you should have:
- 5 years’ work experience performing the work described within the exam content outline
- Experience in at least 2 of the exam domains
If you have achieved one of the following certifications, then you’ll need only 3 years’ work experience: