Service Level Management
This course provides candidates with an understanding of the principles of, and practical experience, of using industry best practice involved in the identification of service level requirements, construction of Service Level Agreements following negotiation with the customers, reviewing of service performance and implementing and managing service improvement plans or programs.
- Introduction to Service Level Management Process
- Service Level Management Purpose, Objectives and Goals
- Service Level Management Roles & processes
- Standards, Best Practices and guidelines related to Service Level Management
- Value to Business – Improve customer and business
- Interdependency with other processes
- Plan and construct structure (SLA types) & format for Service Level Agreement (SLAs)
- Identify Service Level Requirements (SLRs)
- Negotiate and agree SLAs with Customer
- Identify and Negotiate Operational Level Agreement (OLAs)
- Identify and Negotiate Underpinning Contract (UCs)
- Monitor, Report and Review Service Level Achievement with Customer
- Implement and Manage Service Improvement Plan (SIPs)
This course is aimed at individual who is currently working or prepare to work in a Service Level Management role and/or within a Service Level Management process – technical, operational, supervisory or manager level. This course may also be of interest to Project Managers, Business Manager, Business Process Owners and anyone who involved in agreeing Service Level Requirements.