MariaDB for Administration
MariaDB and MySQL are two of the most popular open-source relational databases in the world. MariaDB was created as a fork of MySQL. However, since then, MariaDB and MySQL have become separate databases with different features, and with similar features having different implementations. MariaDB is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS) that is a highly compatible drop-in replacement of MySQL. This course is designed to understand MariaDB in Administration Tasks.
- Basics of MariaDB servers with detailed environment explanation.
- Configuring and using MariaDB.
- Maintenance and Security in the database.
- Configuring and Testing Query Cache in MariaDB.
- Optimizing different aspect of queries.
- Introduction to MariaDB
- System Architecture
- Configuring MariaDB
- Client Tools (CLI & GUI)
- Storage Engines
- Users & Connections
- Table Partitions
- Backup & Recovery