Implementing Cisco Quality of Service
Implementing Cisco Quality of Service (QoS) v2.5 provides learners with in-depth knowledge of quality of service (QoS) requirements; conceptual models such as Best-Effort, Integrated Services (IntServ), and Differentiated Services (DiffServ); and the implementation of QoS on Cisco IOS platforms. The curriculum covers the theory of QoS, design issues, and configuration of various QoS mechanisms to facilitate the creation of effective QoS administrative policies. Case studies and lab activities included in the course help learners apply the concepts that are mastered in individual modules to real-life scenarios. The course also gives learners design and usage rules for various advanced QoS features and for the integration of QoS with underlying Layer 2 QoS mechanisms, allowing the learners to design and implement efficient, optimal, and trouble-free multiservice networks.
Implement Cisco's Quality of Service.
- Module 1: Introduction to QoS
- Module 2: Implement and Monitor QoS
- Module 3: Classification and Marking
- Module 4: Congestion
- Module 5: Congestion Avoidance
- Module 6: Traffic Policing and
- Module 7: Link Efficiency Mechanisms
- Module 8: Deploying End-to-End QoS
- Channel Partner / Reseller